Friday, July 6, 2012

[Solved] Dell 1320C print driver for Mac

I have been searching around for the best way to use my Dell 1320C wired printer to work with my mac, I found a that using a Fujitsu Printer driver works for printing but i could not get the paper to automatically feed, it was a pain in iteself to feed the paper manually.

Today i discovered going over the dell FTP site a file called.
Dell_1320c_Installer

I was very interested to know if this was the driver i was looking for.
Extracted and installed, seemed have installed without any errors.

Removed all the other printers i had (which were 2) and then installed the printer with the driver.

Boom... printer spooled out my test file and automated feeding.. throught fantastic.

I know many people find it hard to find the peice of software to make youe like easier, but this was happy days.

you can download the file from this location.
http://ftp.us.dell.com/printer/Dell_1320c_Installer.dmg

Link still valid on 14-FEB-2018

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much. I was about to buy a new printer. Where do I mail you a check?!? Happy holidays at the very least. —John

    ReplyDelete